The Trinidad and Tobago Computer Society (TTCS ; http://cs.tt) will be having a lime on Wednesday September 9 2015 from 7pm to 9pm at Wendy’s Cafe located upstairs at Wendy’s Restaurant at the corner of Ana Street & Ariapita Avenue, Woodbrook, Port of Spain.
Come join as we eat and chat about various ICT topics including:
- The recent Caribbean Internet Governance Forum and Caribbean TIDE conferences in Trinidad and Tobago.
- Tech and the local elections
- Trinidad and Tobago: The intersection of social media and existing laws (elections)
- Apple: Wednesday 9th September event – we’ll know what
- Microsoft: Windows 10 is out a while now – how yuh feel?
Anyone interested in computing and ICT are welcome to attend, however please RSVP to email@example.com as space is limited.
Please note that for this meeting, you will be able to purchase food directly from Wendy’s at your own expense. The minimum contribution to TTCS for this meeting is $20.