Here’s an event you may be interested in – Microsoft will be hosting a “Transform, Lead, Grow 2015” all day event on Thursday 23 April 2015 at the Yara Auditorium, Arthur Lok Jack Graduate School of Business. While the event is free, you must register with Microsoft before the event by contacting email@example.com as there are limited seats available.
The agenda of the event are as follows:
- Registration and Breakfast (7:45 a.m. – 8:30 a.m.)
- Partner Expo (8.30 a.m. -9.00 a.m.)
- Welcome and Introduction – Reimagine Your Business (9:00 a.m. -9:30 a.m.)
- Massive Computing Power at Low Cost: Cloud Security & Privacy
- The Worker of the Future
- Manage Expenditure by Working Smart
- Workforce Unleash.
- Improve Finance Productivity & Turn Profitability with Business Intelligence
- LUNCH (12:15 p.m. -12:50 p.m.)
- Sales & Marketing Productivity & Social Listening
- Manage Data Centre Costs & Keep Your Projects Alive
- Improve Agility and Reduce Cost
- Wrap-Up (3:05 pm -3:15 p.m.)